Tempo stimato di lettura: 3 minutes
Information on the processing of personal data (Article 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
Apt Servizi srl, as Holder of your personal data, pursuant to the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 “Personal Data Protection Code”, hereinafter referred to as “Privacy Code”, hereby inform you that the above-mentioned regulation provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, and that such treatment will be based on principles of fairness, compliance with law, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal measures of the aforementioned law and the privacy obligations therein.
1) Purpose of processing: in particular, your data will be used for purposes related to the following fulfilments, concerning legislative or contractual obligations:
a) Meet your requests
The processing of data for the fulfilment of such obligations is necessary for the proper management of the relationship and its conferment is required for achieving the above-mentioned purposes. The Holder also announces that any lack of or erroneous communication of one of the mandatory information may result in the inability of the Holder to ensure the adequacy of the data processing.
Upon your consent, your personal data may also be used for the following purposes:
b) Carry out market surveys, statistics and promotional activities also including the delivery of advertising and promotional material.
The conferment of personal data for the aforementioned purposes is optional, and any refusal to such processing does not affect the relationship or the adequacy of the processing.
2) Processing method: your personal data could be processed in the following ways:
– Processing performed by third parties;
– Data collection through the website;
– Processing by electronic computers.
All data are processed in compliance with the dispositions referred to in Articles 11, 31 and following of the Privacy Code, and by adopting the minimum safety measures set forth in the technical regulations (Annex B).
3) Communication: your data will be stored at our head office and will be exclusively communicated to the subjects responsible for performing the services required to properly manage the relationship, guaranteeing the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Your data will be processed by persons specifically authorised by the Holder and, in particular, by the following categories of entities:
Your data can be notified to third parties, particularly to:
Forwarding Agents, Carriers, Self Employed Drivers, Post Offices, Logistics companies;
Notification of contact details to the traders of Emilia Romagna, Marche, Tuscany and Umbria, part of the project “Passaporto delle Terre di Piero”.
4) Disclosure: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
5) Duration: The processing of your data will last as long as necessary to provide the service requested and in no case more than 24 months, after which they will be deleted by the Holder and by the appointed external professionals.
6) Holder: Pursuant to the Law, the Holder of the data treatment is Apt Servizi srl, viale Aldo Moro, 62-40127 Bologna (BO); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore.
7) Supervisors: The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is Dr. Rita Boselli email@example.com, any external professionals can be appointed as needed (list available for consultation at the supervisor’s office).
You have the right to request the supervisors to delete, reveal, update, amend or supplement your personal data, and in general you may exercise all the rights granted in Article 7 of the Privacy Code, a copy of which is provided below.
8) Right to access to personal data and other rights, Article 7 Legislative decree no. 196/2003
1. The subject has the right to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. The subject has the right to obtain the following information:
The source of personal data;
The purposes and modalities of processing;
The logic applied should the processing be made through the aid of electronic instruments;
The identity of the Holder, the supervisors and the appointed representative, pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
The name of subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated and who may get to know said data in their capacity as appointed representative(s) of the State, supervisors or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. The subject has the right to obtain:
The updating, amendment or, when interested, additions to the data;
The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of the data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
The certifications that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been notified, also for what concerns their contents, to the entities to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except for the case where the notification proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
4. The subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market research or trade communication.