• Paola De Pietri
• Igor Mukhin
• Costas Ordolis
• Federico Patellani
• Michi Suzuki
• Massimo Vitali
• Objects talk to us
• I, you, we and the others Yael Bartana, Charlotte Ginsborg, Niklas Goldbach, Vlatka Horvat, Julia Kul, Bjørn Melhus
• Like lipstick traces
• Immigration looks
• Eighteentwenty-five special
SAN DOMENICO CLOISTERS (Via Dante Alighieri, 11)
• Henri Cartier-Bresson
• I, you, we and the others Sylvie Blocher
• Walk on the wild side Ed van der Elsken, Christer Strömholm, Lisetta Carmi, Anders Petersen
• Irwin – Time for a new state
CIVIC MUSEUM / PALAZZO SAN FRANCESCO (Via Spallanzani, 1)
• Pierre Bourdieu
• I, you, we and the others Nathalie Djurberg, Jani Ruscica
• Lucio Rossi
PARMEGGIANI GALLERY (Corso Cairoli, 2)
• By women’s side. Between action and …participation
• I, you, we and the others Sislej Xhafa
PARMEGGIANI GALLERY/ INTERIOR 1 (Corso Cairoli, 2)
• Marco Bolognesi
• Seba Kurtis
SPAZIO GERRA (Piazza XXV Aprile, 2)
• Philip Townsend
SYNAGOGUE (Via dell’Aquila, 3/a)
• Peter Bialobrzeski – Urban changing
PANIZZI LIBRARY (Via Farini, 3)
• An idea and a project. Luigi Ghirri
• I, you, we and the others Valerio Rocco Orlando
VILLA ZIRONI (viale Timavo, 18/a corner via della Racchetta)
• Alexa and Irène Brunet
FONDAZIONE PALAZZO MAGNANI (Corso Garibaldi, 29)
• Don McCullin
“LORIS MALAGUZZI” INTERNATIONAL CENTRE (Via Bligny, 1)
• “The participation is an invitation”, Andrea 6 years old
Urban performance with Samuel&Boosta DJ Set from Subsonica’s electronic sounds and images by young photographers
Multicultural Rap Day. Music and urban horizons on stage.
Art, music, poetry and youth culture.
Ready Steady Go, The June and The Substitutes in concert. Conversation between music and photography with journalist Carlo Massarini and photographer Philip Townsend (author of the exhibition Mr. Sixties at Spazio Gerra). James Taylor Quartet, jazz-funk band, in concert.
May 12 – San Pietro Cloisters – midnight
Swinging London Night Just One Wish. Concert-event with composer and sound designer Teho Teardo and cellist Martina Bertoni.
May 13 – piazza Martiri del 7 Luglio – 9.30 p.m.
Photographic X-Off Contest
Photo-show inspired by TV programmes as X-Factor and presented by rapper and dj La Pina. The panel composed of singer and actress Angela Baraldi, journalist, photographer and TV presenter Carlo Massarini and architect Italo Rota will judge the fifteen photographers selected by art critics Elio Grazioli, Gigliola Foschi and Daniele De Luigi among the participants of Off Circuit and Off online. The three names selected by the panel will be then suggested to the public, which will have to declare the winner of the contest.
More info: email@example.com